Riga Dev Days 2016 – Riga is calling! We have started Call for Papers for our upcoming Software Development Conference with streams dedicated to SQL, NoSQL and Oracle technologies.
Location: Cinema Citadele in Riga.
Date: Conference March 2-3rd 2016, March 4th for Workshops.
Two day, 5 Streams, 500+ participants. Submit your paper today. Deadline 3th of November 2015 for submissions.
Last year, with cooperation with 3 Latvian User groups, we have started a tradition of hosting annual conference for Developers. It was a huge success, with over 400 attendees and 25 international speakers. We've got a big media coverage from two of the most popular TV channels and a number of blogs/communities. Also we've got a Google sponsorship. video from last conference
We are interested, but not limited in the following topics:
* Software development on Java Virtual Machine (anything running on the JVM, languages, tools, libraries and best practices)
* Oracle's developer tools (SQL Developer Data Modeler, appservers, databases, PL/SQL, Business Intelligence, APEX, ADF, SQL Developer, etc)
* Cloud, NoSQL and Big Data (cloud computing, Platforms as a Service, Big Data and NoSQL)
* Web and Mobile development (modern tools and frameworks for building mobile and web apps)
* Continuous Integration, DevOps and Test Automation
* Internet of Things and embeddable technologies you could play with
* Software Architecture, Design Principles and Security
Call for Paper Has started on www.rigadevday.lv
This year conference will be in CITADEL FORUM Cinema in the center of the Riga .
Hash in twitter: #rigadevday
Will you able to be join us?